Y do people do this (Trigger)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Iv done my time, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey

Im currently studying at the Otago Polytechnic in New Zealand and unfortunatly for me in my class i have a certain person who i have disagreements with. Today was no exception, i started getting fustrated with her and when i walked out of the room she said "Why dosnt she just go home and slit her wrists just a little bit deeper" , Yes i have a self harming problem but what makes her think she has the right to say dat shit to me, she has no idea how hard it is :( , I ended up seriously depressed for the rest of the day and ended up cutting again becoz of it :( :( :( :( :(
  2. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Because people are cruel. According to this book I have, 49% of society is admittedly completely without any sensitivity what so ever. 2% are way over on the sensitivity scale, and everyone else floats in the middle. I'll bet a lot of people here are part of that 2%. I know I am. But this statistic proves that the majority of society is completely incapable of sensitivity towards another. :(
  3. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

She wanted to feel good about herself by belittling you. It's sick how some of the other people in this world function. In order for her to feel good about herself she needs to bring someone down... whether it be a complete stranger or someone she knows. People suck.

Brighid Moon, I guess I'm a floater.. but once something triggers me, than I'm in that 2 percent. 0 to 60, or 60 to 0?, in 5 seconds. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.