Y not just die already?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Toreyme, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Toreyme

Toreyme Member

Living is just to hard to do,so why not just die already? I wake up everyday literally miserable.Not one ounce of happiness do I have.I'm angry all the time, sad all the time just a horrible existence I have.You know when I was younger I always thought that money would make you happy cause u can buy whatever u want making you happy.Thats a lie I told myself.I'm 29 years old and want for nothing in this world and I am so unhappy that suicide crosses my mind more than 10xs a day.How can someone continue to live everyday knowing that death is probably better.I'm better off dead.Know one in this world would miss me in the least.Sure I have 2 children but there better off with there dad who uteerly hates my very existence. I wanna die so bad and it's crazy cause I am scared of death.Isn't that a conundrum

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. We are a forum to help others who think life is important and that includes YOU. I know you are hurting but surely you realise your two children would miss their mother.

Please read the other posts here and I hope it helps to see that life is important. Yes, each day is a struggle but we support anyone who is hurting. Please keep posting as we care about you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I think if you look closer you will see that your children do need your existence in their lives. Who will be there to teach them right from wrong? You need help and deserve to get it just as much as the next person ((hugs)) to you, I really hope you can get through this difficult time. Life is worth living.