y

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

axisasboldaslove

so...been 11 years since these feelings have crept up...11 yrs since i wound up pronounced dead from monoxide poisinin only to be brought back...now..these feelings r back...i blame noone...dont want attention...noone suspects anything...happy go lucky u know...life of the party...enjoy laying in the dark...feels like a comforting blanket again...never thought i'd be posting on the internet...feels good tho...say anything here and they'd ship me off...thatd be worse..cant have that...wont...keep smilin...they cant hear the screamin in my head...my soul shredding itself

Hey there,

Sounds like your going thru a very rough time right now and my heart goes out to you. I understand about putting on this 'mask' letting everyone feel your okay when your not. I do the same, very often.

I know its hard to tell people how you feel, thats completely understandable, but sometimes it can be very helpful to get some things off your chest.

Posting on here is the first step for you, and i hope you continue to post, you said it makes you feel good so please saty with us and lets us be here for you. You can post what your feeling and not feel the pressure of feeling like being judged, we are all in similar situations and we will spport you if you give us the chance.

Please keep us posted...

Take care

Vikki

No need to thank me. Allways here if you wanna talk, anytime. You can allways PM me or email me, email address is in my profile. :smile:

Take care

Vikki x

A

axisasboldaslove

please mother mercy..take me from this place...

words...never listen...and teachers...they never learn

but im warm from the candle...tho i feel too cold to burn

he came from an island...but he died..in the streets

and he hurt so bad...like a soul breaking

but he never said nothing to me............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00