Ya Know Those Time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jonsey, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Ya know those times that you really need to talk to someone and no one is there. Yep, it's a sh kinda week. I'm tired of taking meds, living breathing. I don't want to fight anymore. Why can't I just give into the thoughts and be done with it?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

...because there is too much left to live for and too many people that care about you. Did something in particular trigger the sh'ing this week?

3. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

I've been in court with my sis in law the past 2 weeks. I feel truly broken.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that, cannot be easy at all. Want to open up about what is going on? It might help to get all these negative thoughts and emotions out of your system.

5. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

I was raped at 19. The guy did it on a daily basis some times more. This went on for 3 months. I became pregnant and lost the baby at 12 weeks. Helping my sis in law get away from her abusive husband has brought back all the memories, feeling and pain. I want to be normal again. It's too hard to keep fighting for her and myself. I'm her only support that she has. Her brothers don't understand what happened. I sh to release the pain and anxiety that build up from helping her. It's the only way I know how to cope at the moment.

6. ImmortalArmyOfOne

ImmortalArmyOfOne New Member

I want you to set a timer for 5 minutes. Then sit comfortably, and when any negative thoughts arise simply do nothing. If you automatically are thinking them and don't have to do effort to think them, then it is possible to do nothing and think these thoughts. But if, at any time during these 5 minutes you start thinking the thoughts (good or bad) and you feel as though you need effort to think them: Do nothing.

Let me know how it goes, I'm willing to work with you.

7. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

It's horrible that you've had to go through that, and it's very brave of you to help your sister despite the painful memories it brings. Does she at least support you back? As you've both suffered, you could band together and help each other get better.

In any case, you can at least look forward to a brighter future, as it seems the trouble your sister is going through will be over soon. Right? If you can last through it, your happier future self will be grateful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.