yadda yadda fucking yadda

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Perfect Melancholy, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

the only thing that keeps me going is stuff I arrange to see friends do things,

I arranged months ago to go with a friend to see Feeder play end of October I got tickets paid for them, paid for the train for us today she turned round and said she didnt want to go, this is my best friend, she forgot my birthday too, her reason was she didnt think she would enjoy it It then hit me that I cannot even pay people to be friends with me

Whats the fucking point, I am out of here as soon as I can man the fuck up and do it

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Richie, im your friend. Im coming to see you this weekend and your not paying a penny! Im doing it because i enjoy your company. You are awesome. I just wish you could see that :hug:

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I decided to leave the site it's doing me no good I am an ousider here

4. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Enjoy your weekend together!! :)

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Rich don't leave.....please...I'll miss you..you have friends here...
    maybe your 'friend' is so self absorbed at the moment in her own stuff...that's no excuse though for hurting you.....some people just don't 'get' anyone but themselves...
    I hope you enjoy your trip..let us know how it goes....

it's good that you're making the effort to get out...keep arranging things to do and look forward to....I'm told that's what life's all about...
    :hugtackles::popcorn::hug::wub: