yahoo chat what a deal...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by VonBlown, Dec 19, 2009.

1. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sick, on top of all my other problems. I'm having a lot of diffuculty breathing.

For something to do, I down loaded yahoo chat. Haven't chatted on yahoo for 3 years.

Went into a Iowa chat room, bunch of people, telling other people to go die, and F-off with names like deaths ass and such.

I figured, I'll tell these guys, I just inherited a bunch of money, and am looking for some friends, see what happens.

They started calling me a dumb ass and to go die, and telling me nobody cared what I had to say. I was polite, and had witty comments. Then they started sending me instant message bombs, that flood your screen, and you have to shut your computer down to get away from it.

Later went into another Iowa room, and asked about the instant message bombs. And a person said "no one here will help you with that, because your not known" then they sent me more Instant message bombs, forcing me to shut down my computer again.

2. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

Seems like theres a lot of evil people where ever you go now adays. It really disturbs me.

3. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Honestly chat rooms aren't worth your time. They are usually always filled with idiots like that. And they do it because they can get away with anything behind their little PC screens.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Yea, I get that on some computer games sometimes. But typical me I go fucking psychotic rage on them and totally get nuts. Was bored a year or 2 back so I actually joined Myspace. Went into a chat room and it was just the most random shit. But there were a few people that were seemingly nice and weren't some sought of serial killer/rapist :laugh:.

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

i agree that there are a lot of unpleasant chat rooms dotted around the internet... at the same time i suppose it shows it doesnt help to make up stories about yourself like you have inherited a lot of money as its not really a way to win real friends...

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Bungie.net
    Halo 3 Ranked level 45+

Those two things are hell on earth when it comes to pricks.

7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

:laugh:

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm pretty sure you'll find people to talk to in chat here if you want...or like I once told you, you can pm with me if you want..

You don't have to be alone...if you see that I am on the site and not in chat and you want to talk...just ask me...maybe you could do the same with others...most people here may just be willing to talk. But also, depending on what time zone you are in and the day of the week, it may be quiet in chat.

I'm sure there are plenty of places where you can talk about whatever you want, and like I said, you can pm with me if you want to.

Mike

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've heard a LOT of bad things about Yahoo Chat. It doesn't surprise me.

10. BlackWidow

BlackWidow Member

You just reminded me to uninstall yahoo messenger.
    Seriously, the majority of the people who chat there are imbeciles and horndogs.

11. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Just Play Modern Warfare 2

:)

Your surely to get called names by a 10 year old

12. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Speaking of inheriting money.My great granpa was one of the people who discovered Penicelan(the drug) and when he died my grampa inherited millions!I mean like anough money to where you could retire at 30 and still have a big house and cars.

I hope he doesn't spend all of it :p maybe it will work it's way to me :)

13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That is a huge problem on too many chat sites and rooms. Sooooo cliquey!!!! If you havent been there for a long time or know the right people might as well sit there and screw yourself. Cuz like the saying goes.... "you're a nobody until somebody says differently."