Yay 0n With Suicidee

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BigTomTooToo, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

-.- So long story short, I have BPD which has hindered me my whole life. Until recently I said "hey let's join the military and actually move on with my life and get prepared for a career"... BPD is an instant disqualification.. So Thanks for labeling me as fucking a Disabled incompetent piece of shit not capable of tying his own shoes. So suicide is back on the list and a lot higher than average. Hopefully within a year or two :3
  2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

I would never make it in the military....I'm not a team player....team players can't be individuals and I can't give up my individuality without selling my soul.

Is BPD bipolar or borderline personality disorder? Or are they the same?

Let me know, I've got tremendous resources on this stuff, ok?

My metaphor is that bipolar peeps have a 1000hp mind attached to a bicycle....it can be ridden but requires exceptional awareness. The powerful mind is a gift of incredible potential to grow intelligence and be creative, but the slap in the face is that society (and the military) require blind obedience before individuality so it feels like you're subpar when really you're way beyond anything the masses can comprehend.

When I realized this in my life, I was able to see that I was the one trying to be honest and true and society was trying to make me a robotic pretender. No more self-loathing...now I'm learning to navigate in a sick society and help others see the truth about self and society.

If you know society is sick, you can't accept their opinion nor rejection of you. The military is a necessary "evil" solely because of the mass epidemic of ego-mania that floods the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.