Yay... Another Post Looking For Meaningless Sympathy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gavbrash, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gavbrash

gavbrash Member

Yes... i absolutely hate everything around me. You'd think that i wouldnt seeing as i am 16 on Wednesday... but i am close to snapping. I hate birthdays and Christmas. I've been thinking suicide since October, and have "blueprinted" countless ways to do it. I don't go out and don't leave the computer as it keeps me sane... yet everytime a parent boots me off i kill them in my imagination... i really hate them. I hate many of my peers from school and hopefully if i get the IT job that i applied for... it keeps me away from 8 'til 5. I'm pretty certain that i am mentally unstable... i have weird thoughts now and again and keep telling myself that nothing is worth it... i often think of myself as a potential murderer... i have the built-up rage in there...

I don't need your meaningless sympathy... its the internet for f*ck sake. Maybe try to leave something in here that i'd enjoy reading over and over.

And to all the people thinking i'm over-reacting... F*CK YOU. WHERE THE F*CK DO YOU THINK WE ARE... HAPPY.COM/YAYIMHAPPY. :mad:; TRY TO GO SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE LIKE MORONS LIKE YOU.

Thanks for reading and probably posting back...
    Gav, 15.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Something you'd like to read over and over again::

Hello. I am not happy. Yet I still care. And I think you're amazing. SO you should PM me and stop the nonsense you're feeding, and stop scaring the sh*t out of everyone, by making us feel as if we can't do anything to help.

Hope you enjoy reading it OVER and OVER again :]]

If not, try this one::

WE WILL WE WILL HELP YOU!!!!!!!

*To the tune of we will rock you.*

Enjoy
    -Rachel

3. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

"And to all the people thinking i'm over-reacting... F*CK YOU. WHERE THE F*CK DO YOU THINK WE ARE... HAPPY.COM/YAYIMHAPPY. :mad:; TRY TO GO SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE LIKE MORONS LIKE YOU."

heh, i really liked that. by the way, i'm at happy.com/yayimhappy. yeah f*ckin right, to be even cheesier, i'm at f*uckinpissed.com/mentallychallengedangrypeople. heres some meaningless sympathy: oh, you poor thing. life will look better in the morning after a good ole' cup of joe or if you don't like coffee, tea, or whatever you drink. i hope life gets better for you. is that good enough?

i'm feelin you on the school thing though. not to brag or anything but thank god the 08-09 year is my last!!! woof*ckinhoo! :dry: really, i'm excited. don't be fooled by the smart ass little smiley.

4. mdancey

mdancey Member

Hi Gav,

I'm one of those hated parents that kicks her kids off the computer. Turns out I didn't do it nearly often enough. On the 5th of June my beautiful, K, tried to take her own life....she was very close to being successful. She has since asked that we keep her occupied with other things. Not that she'll be computer free.....who amongst us doesn't love our computer time. :wink:

I know that you feel that your parents don't care. They may surprise you, tell them how you feel, if they don't listen tell your guidance councillor at school, if he turns out to be a dink, tell someone else. Tell until someone listens to what you have to say. Sometimes we parents have to be slapped up the side of the head to see what is standing right in front of us.

Mary

5. gavbrash

gavbrash Member

I dont give a f*ck about my mother. She has just come home p*ssed and spoke a load of b*llsh*t at me all the while i kept telling her to "f*ck off." She was mumbling stuff like "you're 16, sat in your school uniform (i havent got changed yet), playing a f*cking game while your mates are out getting p*ssed and trying to get laid." I told her that this is where i'd rather be, and i told her that she should of used a f*cking condom. I seriously cannot take this anymore. If i'm to kill myself, i have to make it a double murder-suicide. I don't want that f*cking disgrace of a person pissed off at me, and I don't want her around anymore. She needs to be murdered as an apology for the way she turned out. I haven't wanted to be around since October; but this is the only time i've ever wanted to kill my mother. And i feel sadistic enough to do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  6. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I my self acidently killed a cat and for that they threw me in a loony bin and told my mother that id be nothing but a killer and should be looked away. so after the loony bin they kept me in this school were my teacher beat the shit out of me and other kids and other kids beat the shit out of me, if im not mistaken if this was to prevent another murderer then they damn well werent they were just breeding one. I did not kill this cat intentionally but my parents believed i did, I got half the school thinking ill snap at any time and its 8 years later I got out of that bad school cuase a kid shoved his pencil in my neck. So my mother tells me that she thought id killer her at thirteen and id be the next kid to do a calumbine, so what keeps me sain my friends who joke about this bullshit with me. shur i have had thoose thoughts but really who the fuck hasn't.

7. mdancey

mdancey Member

Gav, I'm sorry your mom is treating you this way. It is abusive. Do you have someone that you trust that you could tell? Social Services or Childrens Aid should be able to help as well.

Please do not kill your mom, it will ruin the rest of your life and though you may not, at this time, think you have much of a future, it can get better.

Peace
    Mary

8. bb564

bb564 Guest

I don't know if this is what you wanna hear or not, but basically I thoroughly enjoyed your post, I'm not sure if I was meant to or not, but I enjoyed reading it and I sympathise with you a lot. Trust me you're not weird or different really, there are looaaads of people like you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.