1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yay for me...not

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

So I finally coughed up the money and went to the doctors because this cold isn't going away. it's only progressed into something worse. i can't stop coughing, the cough has turned into a hacking cough that feels like I'm ripping my throat raw. I have a mid grade temp, nothing to freak about. Turns out sweet little me has a bronchial infection and now I'm doped up on medicine. :blink:

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: all you need is some good sleep, i hope you feel better hun :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Those buggered things seem to be going around everywhere now. :dry: I'd say get as much rest as you can and take your meds, and maybe Vitamin C. Take care, maybe now you'll get the rest you very much need. :hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

thank you danni and caz. :hug: trying to get rest but tough with screaming kids in house. :blink:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

tie up and gag kids.
    Drink loads, take vit C and lots and lots of rest :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

lol thanks :) you can take the kids minus dylan. i like dylan too much to give away.

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Orange juice and rest to soften the cold up, then kick its ass in hand-to-hand combat

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

i hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

9. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Get better, Kewwybee :hug:

PS: I still has your lung :hiding:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hope you start to feel better soon :hug: