Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wheresmysheep, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

02:41 [wheresmysheep] this is going to be the worst xmass ever* *
    02:41 [wheresmysheep] k
    02:43 [wheresmysheep] cause, i had a freak of a guy for a bf, whom i broke up with on the 23rd, 24th - it takes me from 10am - 3.30pm to travel what normally would take 1hour
    02:43 [wheresmysheep] i then get a very sly dig off my landlady just becuas ei wasnt back when she tought was appropriate time to feed my cat
    02:43 [wheresmysheep] THEN
    02:44 [wheresmysheep] i get a text off my mum saying my bro was upset when he left for england as i didnt call, but i text my mum yesterday asking when he was leaving, and she never replied

02:45 [wheresmysheep] I then get a call off a suicide charity near my mums house
    02:45 [wheresmysheep] my mum had called in hysterics, and then hung up
    02:45 [wheresmysheep] they called me to get her address
    02:45 [wheresmysheep] sent the police around
    02:45 [wheresmysheep] i ahvent heard since
    02:45 [wheresmysheep] -.-

2. wheresmysheep

bullying, molestation, rape, sever depression, no friends, self harm, suicide attempts, fucked up relationships and a half, stalkers, raising my brother, no parent figures, no money, debt, responcile for everypne around me, now a suicidal mother who blames me for it. what next?? Seriously, WHAT FUCKING NEXT
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yeah, it sounds like lots of things have gone wrong.

But, maybe by giving the police your mom's address, they may have been able to save her.

Can you call your brother again and maybe try to work things out?

Can you call your mom and see if she is ok?

Can you call the police to get an update on her status?

Breaking up with your bf might be better in the long run, and maybe you can find someone that you like much better.

I wish that there were lots of good things that would come into your life and make things get better
  4. wheresmysheep

Thank you
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::cheekkiss:console::console: I hope you can start feeling a little better soon I hope your mom will be okay hugs
  6. wheresmysheep

So when i posted this, i was numb and indifferent. And just in a fuck you mood.
    Now, the low has hit, and boy does it fuckibg suck ass or what.
    Im so fucking alone in my life, but hey arent we all? On some level we all dont get on with our parents and feel cheated, but i honestly havent met anyone who has the same or very closely similar experience growing up.
    I had no parent or person to turn to, no one for comfort or help, no one for suppprt abd guidance.
    And now, the first christmas since i was EXTREMELY sick, house bound for 2years, multiple attempts etc. I get all this shite.
    And yet again, i have nowhere to turn no one for comfort support or help.
    Here i sit just drained. I really can not take any more. I have had enough of the drama of my fucking spasticated life.
    Had e-fucking-nough
  7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Youcan turn to me E, i share more than you can possibly imagine. I send my love to you x x
  8. wheresmysheep

And ofc its xmas. And my dads wife issat here, going over everything, saying stuff like 'ah well youve been through alot, do you think theyre being bitchy? Ah well just distance yourself. Say to yourself this time next year will be different'
    And im like, are you fucking serious? I have been saying that EVERY fucking year since i was about 15. And as for people and not minding them and next year will be better. Fuck that fucking shite. Are you fucking serious
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.