Yeah Am A Fucking Fuck Up.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by byebyebeautiful, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

And I Should Fucking Die. Fuck You Holly Fucking Blood. I Hate You. HATE YOU! HATE YOU YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SLAG!
    I Hope You Die. You Put Everyone Who Comes Close To You Through Hell, You Deserve Every Little Thing That Happened To You. I Wish He Had Killed You When He Tried. He's Just As Bad As You For Letting You Live. Go To Fucking Hell.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You have never hurt me. What's making you feel so bad?

3. byebyebeautiful

I havn't yet, but i hurt everyone eventually, you should stop talking to me before i fuck u up like everyone else.

4. byebyebeautiful

hahaha, see only one person replied!!!!!!!!! hahaha See Holly, See how much people think of you... Fuck All. hahahaha, now you going to go and end your life yes? Well I hope u do you little bitch.

5. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

holly you aint upset me it takes alot if you wanna talk you can always pm me im always here huni

6. byebyebeautiful

i havnt talked to you enough to upset you. but i have upset many people. hahahahaha.
    i dieeeeeeeeeeed.................tomorrow :/

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I'm not going to go away. Why are you feeling this way? Why are you being so hard on yourself?

8. byebyebeautiful

dont worry.

9. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

please just talk to us huni plus i aint leaving

10. byebyebeautiful

i fuck people up, hurt them and destroy them. why do u want to listen to someone like me?

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

your not a fuck up hun, maybe going thru a hard time in your life but not worth you taking your life.

i won't allow it, so there !!!!!

12. byebyebeautiful

haha, aww, i wont let u either. so there!!!!! lol

13. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Holly. You're a nice person. Stay safe!

14. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Holly :arms: :hug: you know I'm always here for you. please stay safe

15. Simply Brett

Simply Brett Member

I ♥ You!

You can push people out of your life who don't understand, but you aren't going to lose those of us who do the pushing for we know what it's really like to lose.

16. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

sweetie. ... you are not a f*** up. totally NOT. you are precious and valuable. there is SO much about you that the world needs. . .. you have the capacity to FEEL so deeply - that means - that when you love deeply - your love could be immeasurable.

you are not valuing yourself. i wish you would be GOOD to you! you deserve the best. not death.

your mind has 'negative tapes' playing. it is not TRUTH.
    i am so glad you reached out here- you know, we are all in the same boat, in one way or the other - if we are on this forum. and the reality is - we are all good people - because we ALL care about other people more than we care about ourselves!

so stay. hang on. hang with us. reach out. you can pm me anytime you want to talk.
    stay safe. . here is a sincere mom hug :hug:

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Holly,
    You know by now that when I talk to you I am sinceer. I truly value your friendship and I love our conversations!!! I know you are depressed and I know why!! Your life means alot to me so please don't damage that. I am always here for you and I truly care about you.
    Don't listen to the thoughts, it is depression lieing to you. Get yourself straight on your meds and hopefully you will stabalize. If not then call your doctor and let her/him know they aren't helping.
    I am usually on line all day and night unless I am actually getting some sleep (not). I'm lucky if I sleep three hours a night. lol Seriously though I want you to talk to me before you do anything rash. You told me yourself that when we talk you feel a little better. Hold on to that thought!! I will always be here for you!! I CARE!!!~Joseph~

18. byebyebeautiful

Aww, thanks for the reply :)

Thank you for the reply. It's nice to see people caring. I do not value myself I know, but I believe I am nothing, and to myself I guess I am nothing.
    Thank you Joseph. I value your friendship also. I am attempting to take my medication properly, but I suck at it. :(

19. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hey IT

My Pm box is always open to you! Please don't hesitate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.