Yeah another thread.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah im angry, im pissed off, what of it, if you dont like it dont talk to me, no one is forcing you. Get to fuck instead if telling me im the one who needs to change and leave me alone. I dont want your opinions of how i can change, im quite capable of doing that all by myself.

Oh come now, respond to this thread and tell me im wrong as per usual, i beg you. Im not allowed to post what im thinking anymore so fuck it all your gonna get from me is anger. Yeah thats right its my time to be unreasonable

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope it helps you to release this anger hugs to you

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Wayne just don't forget who your friends are, ok?

4. Kaos General

Im just sick of being cannon fodder for power hungry egotistical maniacs whose sole reason in life is to wank their e-penis into a frenzy because they have been bullied IRL so they come onto the internet and try to take it out on other people. Well i aint bending over and fucked up the ass by anyones ego.

5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it! :hug:

6. Kaos General

well its true, but wait should i keep that to myself as well or is that deemed as threatening behaviour? I might as well go an wait for the backlash from the people who take it upon themselves to be offended on everyone elses behalf.

7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

[. Well i aint bending over and fucked up the ass by anyones ego.[/QUOTE]

Wayne, you do make me smile, thanks.