yeah f**k you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Fuck you you worthless piece of shit..you want to blame me for something go ahead..i won't take blame for that, if someone wants to do soemthing they are going to do it..with or without people knowing. You can't control people so don't fuckin say it'll be my fault.

I hope you fuckin rot because i will never be responsible for her actions EVER
    SO GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kell, you won't be responsible for her actions. They know full well what their doing and the hurt and damage that will go with that.

I think i should stop right here, before i say something i regret.

3. ~PinkElephants~

you know what fuck this. Ester, if you are reading this. I will not be held responsible for your actions. if your new friends want ot blame me fine they can but i WILL NOT be made to feel like your life is in my hands. you are 19 years old you make your own choices your own life decisions...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOU..and id ont hate people easily

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Just so you guys know, I just heard what was said in chat and I DO NOT agree with what they said. Nobody is responsible for one's actions. If someone would kill themselves or hurt themselves, they do it to THEMSELVES, nobody else can be held responsible.

So please don't listen to what they said, as it's not true.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kell, its wrong of them to hold you responsible. Your not!!!! or to hold this site or staff responsible. :mad:

6. ~PinkElephants~

viks i know its not on me. shes a big girl with big girl problems. I won't be held responsible when i have tried numerous times nad have gotten shit on by her. Not again. i am only willing to try so hard before it's pointless.

To those who want to blame anything else on me take aim b/c ill say it again

FUCK YOU!!!!!

7. Sa Palomera

and yes, Kelly I know you hate me, and I understand it, but please also understand that I knew nothing about what happened. I just read vikki's post in her thread and your thread and I imagined something was said in chat, so I asked a friend, and he told me what he said, I also told him I don't agree with it.
    Yes he is my friend, but I care as much for him as I do for you and vikki.

Nobody can be held responsible for my actions, as they are MY actions. What I do is MY responsibility. Heck somebody could tell me to "go kill yourself", that doesnt mean they'd be responsible if I'd actually go off and do it.

Please don't hold me responsible for what was said, as I didnt know anything about it and definitely do NOT agree.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:grouphug:

9. ~PinkElephants~

ester that hate remark wasn't aimed at you. id ont hate you. I dont like what you are doing..and how youa re making my friends feel but i dont hate you. i think you need to work on you and stop worrying about other people and what they think. Your new friends need to back off b/c they don't know me and they have no fuckin right to blame me for anything that you do.

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Shes not holding u responsible. I think its pretty out of order that someone can hold other people responsible.

I could turn around and blame someone on here for you doing something but i wouldn't because at the end of the day its no ones fault. But people still think its ok to point the finger over your actions.

Whatever. I'm done with this.

11. Sa Palomera

Well I'm glad to hear you don't hate me.
    Also just so you know, I told him that I'm the only one who can be held responsible for my actions.

I don't like how I seem to have 2 groups of friends who seem to be... well.. I'm caught in the middle. but meh. I'm gonna try to stay out of it. I just hope that I will never be the subject of arguement between my friends again :dry:

And for Kelly :hug: :hug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeh well being caught in the middle ain't nice is it :dry:

13. ~PinkElephants~

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I have had a day from fuckin' hell today..and the icing on the cake. Look ester granted I don't hate you at all, i don't hate many people either. The fact is yeah i spoke my mind and told you how i felt about the whole situationa nd how you've been acting. You said some pretty nasty things to me that i just cant forget. I can forgive but that's as far as it goes. I do care what happens to you, i most certainly don't want you to die, but thats as far as it goes. I don't feel like you could ever offer me help with the situation you are in yourself. I'm sorry if that seems harsh but i'd rather speak truth the weave a web of deciet about how i feel and basically who i am as a person.

14. Sa Palomera

Yes, Ive said some nasty things Kells, that's true. I tend to say nasty things when I'm upset/angry and lately that's caused me a whole heap of trouble. But I always have and still do appreciate your honesty, that is something to admire. Yes, you have hurt me a lot too, with some things you said, which imo you could have phrased differently, so it wouldn't loose it's meaning, but wouldn't hurt as much. But whatever, what's been said, has been said, nothing we can do about that now. I get where you're coming from and I know what you mean. And I know you are right.
    Which is why somewhere in a thread I said I have to work on myself, which kinda is a new mission.
    But yeh let's not make this thread about me. There's enough threads and conversations about me going on everywhere.

15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

was gonna say something regarding this but will reserve myself but i think you should think as to why that might be.

16. Nakur

Nakur Guest

you know, I don't really give a shit what you all think about me. and Kelly if you think that what I said justifies the shit you wrote about me in that post.. so be it.

I've lost 6 of my friends this week 6!!, I can not take anything fucking more.
    I want Ester to stay safe and if it means blaiming some people for not letting her back in chat.. so fucking be it.

Blaim me for being scared for my friend, blaim me for breaking down cause all my friends are suiciding around me, go FUCKING ahead. I dont give a shit what you think. but I do CARE about my friends, and ill say/do whatever needed to protect them.

- A very upset yet broken Alex.

17. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Er - If this is aimed at who I think it's aimed at, please reconsider your words..."They" have been going through a lot lately. If not, than forget I said anything.

As for hating people easily? Haha. Hahahahahaha.

18. ~PinkElephants~

its amazing that everyone else can vent in a thread and say fuck you fuck you but i get people saying shit to me for it.
    i can vent if i want and if it comes out as it does so be it.

and as for hating people easily your damn right i dont hate people easily b/c hate is a pointless thing.

19. Sa Palomera

Come on guys. lets not fight. I do not like seeing people fight or have arguements. Especially not if I'm the subject of the arguement.

20. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

If this thread desends into an argument then it will be closed. Let people vent please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.