Yeah... friends..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spikey, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Whatever. SO I know most of them go out on a regular basis but I don't even get an email invite. Yet, I'm treated like a doormat.

Chris says:
    I think you should have a house party
    Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned.... Live fast, die young, saturated chemical, but I don't wanna die Mum ♥ says:
    why?
    Chris says:
    I duno
    Chris says:
    someting to do!
    Chris says:
    come onnn
    Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned.... Live fast, die young, saturated chemical, but I don't wanna die Mum ♥ says:
    So a load of random people I cant trust can turn up and nick my stuff? Or really mess up my house, like a party does. I cant even leave a fucking plate in the sink without my life being made hell let alone having a load of people that i dont know because everyone has invited everyone else getting drunk and puking up in corners. Too paranoid for it Chris.
    I dont mind having my friends over that I trust to get drunk and have a bit of a party, but no way am I having a house party.
    Chris says:
    sucks
    Well I'm just a boring pathetic sucky person with no life, no friends and fuck all to live for.

Hm. No hello, how are you, no kiss my arse. Not in the mood for this, as I'm getting ignored by them left right and center and I only see them all when they want me. I.E; when they want someone who doesnt get that drunk to make sure they get home from Central London all night.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry your feeling that way. They don't seem like very good friends, why not tell them how your feeling, maybe they will understand and change their ways towards you.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww Sis.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: mel

5. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Freinds can be such a pain in the ass! But IMO it's better than isolating no matter what.

Some people become co dependent on their freinds though I think.

I think its a balance, we need like time around other people and time to ourselves.

Shit I dont know, all I know is that if I was with my nutball friends all the time I would go friggin bonkers.

:tongue:

You should view them like wild animals Spikey. (not in a bad way BTW lol ) Maybe that would help. Like: they know not what they do and all that.

Most likely, they are crazy as you or crazier.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2008