yeah, i fucked up again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This comes as no surprise, im back down on the road to nowhere...where i was before this last hospitilization. Every night is a non stop battle that I always seem to lose. Every night I self harm and I can't seem to get away from it. I've tried alternatives, and they don't do me any good. I just don't know how to get away from it all. It is quite comforting and I'm not sure that if I stopped, I would feel better, although that is what I'm told. Tonite, I cut for hours on end and yesterday I was fucked up...bit too much of patron, with some pills, and of course, the cutting. I woke up this morning feeling shaky and like I was having a panic attack. Then I was fine after I took meds. Then I became triggered by others to remain nameless, and it just went downhill from there. I don't know what to do anymore! Might as well just end it all! :cry:

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hang in there Jacque you can do it i was taling to u the other night and had to leave u quickly im sorry about that family dont know about SF and kept walking into the room becoming very interested in what i was doing i hope i didnt trigger u i want to help and felt id really let u down by having to go.
    You r going through a hard time just now and need a lot of help and support from those that care.
    Take Care
    Dawn

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

check ur messages ive sent u a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.