yeah i know

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

coming back here tonight for some support. i´m trying to stop cutting but is so hard, i tryed to not to do it since new year and i did it in the 8th day(just a little one), and i didn´t do it again. but i´m here again sad and with my hands shaking and crying for no reason...again yes again like every f@cking night, but tonight it´s getting hard to control it, more than other days(and i´m not saying the othher days were easy)i´m desesperated and confused because i know that stopping is the best but i feel that i need it more than everything. and ther´s nothing triggering me, i just don´t know what else to say.

2. delirium

delirium Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling that way and I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better. I hope you find the strength you need to fight it.

Somehow saying that doesn't seem like enough.

3. jane doe

thank you and once again welcome...:)

4. delirium

delirium Well-Known Member

If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me. I don't know if I can say anything helpful but I'm here and thanks again for the warm welcome.

5. jane doe

ok. i´ll pm you some day, just as you can pm me too

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you came back here to find some help hun. We are here to support you when we can. Sometimes things happen for reasons we cannot explain. These are the hardest ones to deal with because they seem to have no reason. You have probably already tried many different ways of distracting yourself. Please don't give up. Each day you remain cut free is a victory. Even if there are set backs, it is okay. You can still be proud for the times you haven't given in. I am thinking about you. Take care hun. :hug:

7. jane doe

thank you gentlelady...see? you are always here for us, you always make me smile in hard times, i hope you pm me if you need it. thank you

8. Come What(Ever) May

Come What(Ever) May Well-Known Member

Try reading. Whenever I read it seems that everything but my imagination gets toned down. I tune out the world and even my own feelings and thoughts. Its a rather lifting feeling. Hope you stay SH free :smile: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.