Yeah im losing it...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Apr 24, 2012.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

I need music .. drugs... stuff... reasons... reminders... I''m fucking sick of what i am and who i am what i can comprehend and do. Fucking live in the moment.. yeah Im horrile at doing and percieving and maintaining to create/make things how I want and need them to be.

I have to fight... do you realize how fucking shit that feels when youre fighting just to avoid the reality of who you are because the full extent destroys/blankets the rest of me. Perhaps im full on dillusional.... oh ffs if i am.. ...

FUCK i need to yell but ill just do it in my head..

Makes me a puppet to every external source of energy. INFURIATES ME but fuck it :D... ...fucking hell i gotta e honest with myself again.. full on.. i really just hate everything aout me.

Idk if i should be honest. I literally don't see a way I can restore my life the way I want. Not asking. It's not a question, even though the statment that makes this thread contradicts that. ... i just want... that heart. I want to grab you at the source and feel it ignite whatever the hell is laxed and weak in me. Oh but all that does is remind .. in a natural state, im fucked. Fuck it.. FUCK IT...
    I want more.. fuck this world.. I dontwork in you. FUck youimnotassmartasyouidontseeeverythingyouseeidontknowwhatyouknowicantplanicantseethemotionsuthe... damn u spacebar. whyd i break it.. like everything.. every...damn...thing. I do not appricate this life... I do not understand this life... I do not fucking get this shit.... i do not know how to feel without contrast... i do not know how to move without cover.... i do not know how to be what i am... and if this is really what i am.. i am pathetic and the idea is fucking much more than anything i ever am.... fuck me... but this is all ive ever been, unless i was something else efore, ut that doesnt matter. DOesnt relate... im ...seriously not caring aoutthings

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  2. justMe7

fucking ****s the lot of you. fuck this place.. im tired of connecting and holding onto.. can't fucking remember anything. Nor do I want to write things down and commit to them forever. A dream, limited. Just another fucking distraction. All..distractions. Especially blame.. like the first two statments. Just a distraction.. a response in a distraction. Just more bullshit to horde and isolate a part that "means" something to build from. Build for a hope, another...fucking...dream.
    I feel like im holding a virus back to everything progressive ido. It's the only contrast thats strong enough to retain itself through moments. Whatever..
  3. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

i'm new to this,.. but do you mind me asking when you felt like this and for how long??
  4. justMe7

Guy im burnt out, among some other oddly dissatiotiative issues. The whys about who I am are purely poison at this point... so fuck it I don't care about the past until it all comes to light so I can be fucking honest with all of it at once. I really don't care about anything else. This was not what was supposed to happen... at best I was suppose to make it through this shit and be something, at survive. But now... I know my own methods to a degree. Im tired.. Trying to understand my perspective is just a waste of time, no one close to me gets it, they just get hurt anyhow or Assume to know and then define me based on my actions. Well, here's a fucking clue you pricks..

Im tired of asking fucking people to delete my threads. I shouldn't have posted, wasn't thinking clearly. I don't want anymore replies.. Ill write something when it works for me
  5. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

sorry if this angers you, i know you dont want anyone to respond and dont reply if you dont want to. thats cool with me. you just remind me a little of myself, minus a few things. thanks for the link i was listening to that music the other night and got lost in it a little, wrote a lot of the shit down that was going through my head. know of any others like it please message me.