yeah its the nuisance again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leiaha

if you don't want to hear it, dont read on.

just want to say after the weekend i had, I now know where I stand, here and irl. I know I upset people here recently, sorry about that, don't believe me if you want but tbh, i dont really care anymore, after tonight It wont matter anyway. :dunno:

I took myself off my antidepressants a few weeks ago. Not told my GP so I still have all my tablets, just for this purpose.

I'm not expecting any replies cos no one gives a monkeys chuff but, just incase, don/t take it personally if I dont reply.

C-ya, was nice knowing some of you.

Lea :grouphug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Lea:ohmy:

No, don't do this.:sad:

Don't take all your anti depressants, it will just make you feel really sick.
Instead pick up the phone in the morning, call your doctor and tell him you stopped taking your meds and they need to be changed because they obviously didn't help. Don't give up lea. We are here to support you :arms:

Lynn xxx

lost_child

Sorry your feeling this way, I hope that you don't take the tablets are you are able to get thru tonight.

I would feel hyprotical saying that life can be beter, can get better, so all I can say is I understand, and I hope that someone can help, that someone can throw you a light to help.

I'm not sure why, but If ok, I'd like to share this with you, maybe you can relate or maybe you can just ignore it..I wrote it when i was very low and just needed someone..

An angel came to me last night
as I said my final goodnights
begged me to see the light
and fight for another night

she promised to help fix my wings
give me strength to fly again
help free me from this pain
so I don't have to die and feel insane.

The challenges u face everyday in life
will make u stronger, and bright
when u scared, afraid and alone
look over your shoulder your see your not on your own

I will wipe away your single tear
show u your life’s not as it appears
I will mend the pieces of your broken heart
but please give me a chance to make that start

I will love u, when all love seems gone
love for eternity from night to dawn
we can blossom and grow together
neither has to live in fear and danger.

Even when the nights are so dark
and u can't see how to get through
look by your side I am there looking at u
I will be there to help u make it through.

I will never be far, as we are one
together were fight, this war can be won
we won't be dragged into an early grave
we will stand tall and be brave.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
don't go...... lost child said it all .....:hug:

i know it does not seem possible to take the pain..... but try hard to get thru the night. call ur doc. keep holding on. i do care....pm me if you feel like it .......let us see u thru the night xxxxx

shazzer

Lea please don't take the tablets speak to someone instead phone the out of hours doctors or nhs direct if your in the uk so you can get some help nobody wants you to do this :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Lea,
I just got back from my brother in laws funeral and have just been surfing the forum aimlessly. I saw this and figured I would have to say something because you do matter and you are cared for by many here at the forum.
I for one don't want anything to happen to you!!! You are such a special person and sometimes you might loose your way but I am here for you anytime!!! You matter to me so please don't harm yourself. See your doc and tell him/her what is happening. Please take care!!~Joseph~

A

andyc68

well you haven't upset me and i don't believe your a nuisance.
i hope you find the courage not to go thru with this and let us support you, if you need a chat then i am always open and will always reply.

stay safe lea

Leiaha

Today I saw my Womens aid worker, She Offered to go to the hospital/my Gp with me, I said no, it's not what I want.

I want to die, no more struggling everyday for something that's not meant to be.
I should never have been born, nobody loves or needs a Nobody :depressed:

It's too late now :nerves:

Thankyou for the replies, It means more than you will ever know.

Lea x

Epical Taylz

Lea please don't do this!
Talk this out with one of us, please.
You shouldn't have denied the offer!
I know times seem tough but you have
to live through this, please!

:hug: I need a Nobody.
I feel like a Nobody all the time.
I need someone who feels the same

Please stick around :hug:

Thinice

Don't do it, please.

I went to kill myself just a couple of hours ago and I realised I couldn't do it. I remembered all my friends online, all my friends in real life and all the things I wanted out of life.

You may feel terrible, but you have to believe things will get better. You just need to realise it, and when you do, it'll all be OK. This is coming from someone who a few hours ago wanted to end his life.

Think of all the things that make you happy. These can make you happy once again, you just have to let them and find where you belong in life.

Best of luck, please talk to me if you feel you need to.

Love, Tom.

lea :sad: please dont. for one i dont want you to go, 2 you are not a nuisence, 3you could end up no suceeding and being damaged some other way :sad: please lea dont :hug:

Leiaha

i don't know how not to at this point :dunno: I don't know how to ask for help either, I always feel like like i'm a pest, I feel stupid because I can't cope, I can't be happy. And, if I asked for help now I would have to admit I took tablets and deal with the condemnation. I couldn't handle that...... truly I couldnt :cry:
I'm too stupid to find the right words to explain myself, I get all flustered, start to digress, go off on a tangent.

If I stop now i'll only be back to square one. My head is all over the place, I know what Iwant but not sure how to achieve it :(

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Lea!! You are somebody!! I read your replys to others everday and you care so much about what they are going thru. You can have a better life.. Set yourself some acheivable goals!! Call back and tell your CPN you changed your mind and want to keep you appointment. Don't ever give up because you are loved. I know it isn't the same having us behind a monitor telling you this but it's true. I love you for who you are!!! You have made a big difference in the way I feel and I can only hope to do the same for you... Please stay safe and hang on with everything you have. I promised you before that I would be here for you anytime!! I don't give out promises very often but I think you are someone That I care for so I won't give up on you!!~Joseph~

soliloquise

Today I saw my Womens aid worker, She Offered to go to the hospital/my Gp with me, I said no, it's not what I want.

I want to die, no more struggling everyday for something that's not meant to be.
I should never have been born, nobody loves or needs a Nobody :depressed:

It's too late now :nerves:

Thankyou for the replies, It means more than you will ever know.

Lea x
oi bugger xx how are you doing this am??
you know i care...

shazzer

Your not a nobody and your not a nuisance either please don't think that of yourself cos its just not true. Don't give up please ask for some help noone will judge you for taking tablets they will just want to help you. You are worth far more than you realise :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00