yeah, lookie.. great. ignore me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Dubstepper, May 17, 2009.

1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

yeah, thanks. i know im not good enough ok? i know im either not helpful enough, smart enough, dont come by long enough, what the *uck ever i did that was so wrong, just DONT tell me. keep acting like i have no value. thanks. its one more reason to disappear from where i pledge my entire being.

this great guy i tried to be?! *uck him, then. obviously trying to be the greatest i can be is just not worth the effort to you. no thank you's. no good job's. no "much appreciated"'s. how about just say what you feel? "go the *uck away and stay away from us."

thank you

2. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

awwww *hugs* im New hear but if ya want to pm me we can chat and get to know eachother?

3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

you dont want to get to know a worthless bag of nothing like me.

4. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

try me, i would love to get to know you

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can only speak for myself. From what i've gathered, you are appreciated on here.
    Keep trying to be the greatest person you can be.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Mike dont let others make you feel like you do. You ARE a valuable human being. You have proven it many times here by reaching out and helping others. It is so unfortunate that in life those that do, reach out and help and always try to be the "good guy never seem to get the recognition they deserve. But people that live only to be hurtful and rude always seem to get the attention. It' s so wrong but unfortunatley a fact of life. Like the say.. "the squeaky wheel gets the oil". You still are the good guy. You came here and let it out instead of taking a chance and hurting someone else with your anger. Certainly someone I'd say is worth knowing. Glad that I do atleast here at SF. Drop a pm anytime you need to talk about it.

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I'm from California too. And my name's Mike or Michael also. Send me a private message any time, maybe we have other things in common.

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry whoever is making you feel this way. They obviously have their own problems. I know it's easy to let it get to you when you're already in a bad place, or even if you're not.
    You'll always get thanks you's here :hug:

Thank you for being you :heart:. That's enough. Just being here, posting, and being you is enough for a thank you here :hug:

9. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I really liked talking to you last week. I'd love to talk to you again. I'm sorry you're hurting, and I wish I could help more than say "chin up" or something of that ilk, but that's all I've got right now.