Yeah, me again...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by EspenN, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Again I am so down ... I have a place to live for the weekend, but then I am homeless again. I have absolutely nothing to live for, I realized. Family don't want contact with me, I've got no friends and people in general don't seem to like me. I have money to stay alive for 3 weeks ... after that I am simply giving up, then I'll be broke and on the streets. Don't know if I'll live that long either, now as every single day is a deathwish :sad:

2. onyxangel

onyxangel Active Member

espenN I will be your friend if you will let me. i hate to see people hurting the way you seem to be. even tho more times then not i am feeling the same way. maybe we could help each other out? tell me a little about yourself if nothing more then to get your mind off stuff for the moment

3. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Been pretty much friendless all my life, not good around people any more, aggressive ... probably one of the best fighters in entire Norway because I were a punchingbag for all the bullies so I had to learn to fight professionally or end up as .. nothing. Right now I listen to a lot of people telling me how worthless I am.

A friend over internet is one thing, a friend in real life is another ... I am tired of simply sitting indoor being depressed over my life.

4. onyxangel

onyxangel Active Member

understandable. but a friend is a friend what ever kinda of friend that may be. some one to listen to you and some one to vent to you. one of those same difference kind of situations. I have never really had to fight, but I have been beat up mentally. as i am sure you know mental scars heal slower then physical ones. I can deal with other peoples problems alot better then i can deal with my own. do you mind if i try to PM you?

5. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Sure, PM me as much as you want ... and I've been mentally broken down for 11 years btw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.