Yeah, So I Have This Problem Thingy. lol

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Last night was laundry night.

My apartment is in a converted old Victorian home. Washer/Dryer down in basement. Landlord lives on site and that area is also their kitchen. She also has her office down there. Very cute btw. Also we get along great.

So here's the deal.

She was awashing her clothes ahead of me. Well she took her stuff out of the dryer and I put mine in. Afterwards, when my stuff was dry, and now back in my apartment folding the clothes and putting stuff away, I was shocked and mildy amused to find a part of cotton pink panties!

I thought for a 1/2 second they might have been my daughters, as she stayed the weekend, but when I checked the size they were too big to be hers.

So I now have a pair of my landlords panties. :biggrin:

What's the problem you ask?

Well, it would be extremely embarrassing to just give em back to her. They look to be an older pair and have a tear in them. Since she is married and is always around people or doing stuff, finding the right time would be awkward too.

And then of course there is the selfish male side of me that says, DUDE you now have a pair of women's panties! It's like the old panty raids! lol

So..do I give em back, throw em away or keep em as a trophy piece!
    :blink::tongue:

2. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

If she figures out that you have them.. but havent returned them to her... would probably creep her out a little bit... (who knows what you'll do with them) is probably what she's thinking.

If you do go up to her to return them... thats pretty embarrassing for her... after all its not like they're her cutest pair (you said there was a rip in them.. )

So... you should probably.. just leave them somewhere in the laundry room , either in the same dryer/washer you got them from... or in the garbage down there.. or just "tossed" on some folding table...

I wanna ask why anyone would wanna keep someones panties... but I'm guessing I dont really want to know that answer..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Throw them away and forget it ever happened.

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I think I will just put em on the dryer. :biggrin:

5. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

Well if they're ripped, then I don't think she'd miss them.

But maybe pop them back into the dryer and let her find them. Shove them to the back and let them nestle there until they're found :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.