Yeah so....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

.... I dont even feel like I'm worth the fucking bullet. Sorry A, K & C.

2. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

please dont do this, please.... :cry:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You can talk to me.. what's up hun? :unsure:

4. nagisa

Come on chat if you can, carla...

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Sweetie im here for you to as you have been for me please mail me,pm me, or arrange a time to meet in chat please lets talk, you are a dear friend i dont want to loose anymore friends please stay and talk

hugs xx

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't know what your going through but hope you get better.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that things are pretty rough again carla. :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla I am sorry you are feeling so worthless right now. There is probably nothing I can do or say that will change those feelings, but there are a great many people at SF alone that think you are priceless. I know it goes beyond the confines of this forum. If nothing else, hold on to that thought. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello,
    Why don't you rephrase that to I don't need this bullet. No one wants you to harm yourself. Can you give us a little more information so we know what is happening with you!
    The clients here on the forum are very helpful when they offer there support and advice. Stop and think about it they have all been there where your at and they are still here. If you give it a chance then just maybe they will spark that little bit of hope so you can build on that.I wish you well. Stay Strong and Stay Safe.:chopper:.

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wow, what a slap in the face and still I hang on. I may not be worth anything to you but I AM worth a bloody bullet. I'm tired of hanging and I'm just tired. I cant fight things anymore so this is where I stop trying to.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

No one wants you to harm yourself. You have been with the forum for quite a while. You know how it works, and you also know we are here for you. I am on the edge right now also. I don't see why I should talk about it right now because I have put it on the back burner.
    Try talking to us, You have to of made some friends here! Talk to them and let them know where you are at. I would also tell your therapist if you have one, what is happening with you.
    Please take care and be safe!!:chopper:!!

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

carla,
    you are worth more than you know, listen to your friends here and realise that, stop putting yourself down, i bet if you asked all that have replied you will get the same answer.

i realise that things are very up and down with you but you have lots of people here that you can talk to who actually care, dave,courtney,dawn,stranger,mystic,gentle and kelsey have all repied coz they care.
    you have helped them in the past now let them help you.

stay strong

13. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hugs listen to Andy sweetie come and talk with your friends we care about you hugsxx

14. nagisa

Carla I'm here anytime you need to talk... please don't do what I think you have planned. No one wants to lose a good friend like you, sweetie. :hug:

15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if anyone knows whats going on with carla can you please let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.