Yeah , thats right .

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Richard 007, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Made a fundamental error , convinced myself that this shit could not get any worse , HA , wrong again .
    I new that today my wife was going to meet the her new partners son , that in itself was a slap in the face , then I am told that she is in fact taking all our children with her as well .
    I open up my laptop and her facebook is open , a picture of her kissing this man , please make this stop , I have to make this stop .
    I feel sick , I can't eat can't sleep my head hurts so much , my heart is broken , my will to live is failing .
  2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: I am so sorry it is so difficult for you, I am sorry she is doing this to you, you deserve so much better than this hell she is putting you through, have you told her how it has made you feel, and if she's just going to toy with you it isnt fair on you, I would say give her an ultimatum, if she is going to keep acting like this, then she should leave immediately.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Your kids know who their father is and as you suffer, they are having turmoil deep inside as well. Be there for them. Be the one who remains true and they will gain their own strength from you and you will have their respect. It's amazing how smart kids are, even when they do not openly show it.
  4. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I can in someways relate to that feeling of thinking things cannot get worse than it does get worse.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

richard I'm sorry you saw that pic..
    I seriously advise you unfriend her (or delete or whatever you have to do) on Facebook so you won't be tempted to keep checking her page
    i know it hurts like hell but hold on...:console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.