yeah. this is me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lowcorn, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowcorn

Lowcorn Member

id like to post and rant about my ex girlfriend. Moan and whine about how my life sucks because we broke up. Id be lying. truth is i'm happy were not together. its not her that i'm missing. Frankly she abused me. Used me. and left. I have a deep set lonelyness. the companionship of haveing someone to spend time with. play silly bored games, cuddle, sleep anything really. I feel like a zombie with no reason for being. i dont care about school. i dont care about work. i dont care about my health. i dont sleep. i dont eat. i just want to die. i want to lye down and curl up into a ball. fall asleep and never wake up. iv spent the better part of the last 6 years failing or dropping out of everything i atempt. iv thought about ways to do it. how easy it would be. how i would lye in the bathtub for a week before anyone realizes im missing. i just want it to all be over. im tired of hearing "i understand" or "its all going to be ok" THATS BULLSHIT if it was going to be ok why hasn't it been for so long? why the fuck does everything have to kick me in the face. Im an average build 22 year old male who is actually cute and i have the worst time with everything in my life. Do i have "plagued" written on my head? i just want it to be over. to sleep and not wake up.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the wonderfull world of depression.. It bites you in the ass and hangs on..You really need to seek professional help because you can't fight it alone..As far as meeting new women, You may need to do a reality check and see if your attitude may need adjusting.. Women like kind, and considerate guys.. Yeah I know there are some women who choose to be with total assholes.. Haven't figured that one out yet...

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so low...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...maybe you can find the strength to pick yourself up and find someone else...all the best, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.