Yeah, uh, yup

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Myself, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myself

Myself Active Member

Yeah. I'm here. I don't do things to hurt myself or anything, but helping people is good and it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :starwars::rockon: And how are you supposed to resist these smilys?!

I'l go ahead and say it. I help people in unothridox ways. Like laughter! But if that's not exactly wanted, I'll try the normal way. Realy. Long. Sentances. And. Paragraphs. And big words. Just because they're realy long and make you sound smart.

Anyways, I'm here to help however I can. NOW GREET ME! Please?
    Oh. I almost forgot. Hello!
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello, and welcome to the forum hun. It's always nice to meet new people and make more friends, you can't have too many, right? :wink: It's very thoughtful of you to join the site to help people and i'm very sure it will be greatly appriciated, I know I do. And laughter? that's always a good thing, I know a lot of us don't laugh never enough anymore with as great of depression as many of us have and we should smile and laugh more it always makes you feel atleast a little bit better. Oh, and greetings!! :tongue: Oh and yes, it's hard to resist these smilies!! :hiya: :bunny: :hug:

Take care :hug:
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Look forward to seeing you around the site TC
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hello Myself

5. Myself

Myself Active Member

Thank you for the warm, fuzzy welcomes!

And that's why I chose that name. Why are you greeting yourself? I choose things that contridict themselves if somebodys adressing me.

"Helo, Myself."
    "Why are you talking to yourself?"
    "I'm not, I'm talking to Myself."

Ahh, classic.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you continue to enjoy all our smileys :) and find many people to chat with. remember that we are here for you if you need a placwe to vent too. welcome aboard. :hug: :arms:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hi there ^__^ You're here for the same reason as I am! And the smilies... can't resist them. :biggrin:

See you around the site!

9. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome :hug:
  11. I know it's a few days late but I -had- to greet you because of our names here. I'm so not afraid of you though :hug: and I hope you find help and friendship on the forum!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.