yeah, well, like it even matters, eh?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whynotme?, Dec 15, 2008.

1. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

life is good....

i hate my life so so much! i have most of the things i have ever wanted and yet, am still not happy. i want to cut but know that i cant. i have a beautiful little boy who i cant quite love. i have an amazing partner who deserves better than me. i love my jobs but dont have the energy to actually do them properly.

I SUCK SO MUCH!!! i hate this soo soo soo soo much! soo soo much. i just dont wanna do it anymore... not even at all!!

hate myself, hate everything :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sure there are things about you that are wonderful, but it is too overwhelming to hold them in mind while feel poorly about yourself...to us, you are worthy...about not loving your boy...have you been evaluated for post partium depression?? also, have you had a medical eval to see if you have any medical complications which would contribute to how you are feeling? big hugs, J

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Whynotme?

There must be some things in life you enjoy? Why do you hate everything so deeply? I hope you will find a way and I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

4. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

i have no idea at all why i am like this. i have been "assessed" for post partium depression and was told i didnt have it...i have been assessed for all kinds of depression and told that i am fine... im in therapy but cant see that working...im trying but, it just makes no sense.
    i just, im tired - all the time and not just physically, emotionally, mentally...everything. i just dont have the energy to care or do anything...none of it makes sense or seems worth anything.

everytime i try to better myself something goes so so so wrong...

i give up.
    truly.