Yeah whatever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by evilperson, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Everybody hates me. I get that.

When am i going to die?

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry you're unhappy....
    why do you think everybody hates you?...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No not everyone hates you i don't hate you whoever is cruel to you ignore them okay they are not worth the sadness. stay here and talk okay with people who care

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What happened? :arms: Not everybody hates you!

5. evilperson

How can everybody not hate me?

6. Sturgeon42

Sturgeon42 New Member

I've felt like that before. And I've felt like, even if I wasn't alone and people DIDN'T hate me, it wouldn't matter.

But you're talking about it, right? And people are listening. What happened?

7. evilperson

My life just sucks and sometimes I want to die. i don't really want to die, I just want the pain to stop. And it never will. Ever.

8. Fading Mentality

Fading Mentality Active Member

You say your life sucks, and judging by my own I can relate. You say everyone hates you, now there you lose me as it is obvious not everyone hates you as I don't even know you so how could I hate you. Please correct me if I am wrong but it does seem like you are either looking for attention or are following the emo trend, maybe neither. In either case if you are having such feelings to bring you to a site such as this post a logical representation of what has happened or is happening to cause you to post such a thread so we can better understand and analyze the situation to better help you as well as others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.