yeah

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

a really icky day. stressed out. picked up my phone a few times, but have no one to call.

I need to gain strength to do this, to be done. :(

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering and hurting at the moment. Please do NOT ACT on any feelings as life is hurting YOU. Please remain calm and try to find the inner strength to continue life.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sorry you had such a rubbishy day Mo. Anything we can do to help?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope today has been a better day for you, Always know that we are here for you, :hugs: :hugs:

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks so much to you all for responding. A lot of work stres that I'm not able for anymore, obviously.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I just read this. Please know you can call me ANYTIME. I am always wanting to be there for you, Mo. I care so much. Because of who you are. You are such a good person and a good friend. :hug:

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you. I'd like for you to look after YOU :)

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

being there for others does help me. If that makes any sense. Of course I am talking about people like you and another friend here who I care so much about And one awesome SF friend who is one heck of an amazing guy. His name begins with M and ends with BGone :D I care so much about all three of you. You are my friends. Being there for friends is easy. And it helps me to be there for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.