Yeah.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Spearmint, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

So, I feel like killing myself right now, and I have no idea why. -_-

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Jess :sad: :hug:

what's going on?? what's happened?

3. Spearmint

I don't know, nothing happened, shit is just getting to me.

4. ~PinkElephants~

you know jess that you can msn, pm, here, there anywhere. i know you don't like tlaking about you but what shit is getting to you

5. Spearmint

Just, family shit, my issues, and stuff. It's just all getting to be way too much for me to handle.

6. ~PinkElephants~

Jess, take a break, take a breather. write, take pics, scream if you have to. You can't keep everything so stuffed down inside. It's not healthy. Your family needs to lay off and let you work on yourself instead of making it worse on you. Your issues won't go away until you get to the root of them and try to resolve them. I know that's easier said then done but it's worth trying. :hug:

7. Spearmint

I just need everything to stop.

8. ~PinkElephants~

Stupid question, but are your med(s) not working? I dont want that to sound rude, it's not my intention at all.

You need to make time for you jess.

9. Spearmint

I don't think the meds are working, honestly. And it's not rude. I told my mom that I don't think they are working, and my mom was like, "well, we think they're working, so you're going to keep taking them."

-_-

10. ~PinkElephants~

talk to your doc jess. your mom shouldn't have a say with what you are taking especially if you feel they aren't working. your mom's not on them, your mom is not in control of your body and how you react to them. I know that you are still considered a minor which sucks, but if you speak to your doctor he/she should be able to help

11. Spearmint

My mom is on them, actually. :laugh: But yeah..I can't make an appointment without my health card, and my mom keeps that, so, she does have a say basically..

12. ~PinkElephants~

shouldn't your doc have your medical info already since you've been more than once. people's bodies react differently to meds. No person reacts exactly the same. Just b/c they work for her does not mean they will work for you. Your mom seems to be very close minded. You should call your doc anyway and see what she says.

13. Spearmint

I just don't understand why she put me back on medicine that didn't work the first time.

14. ~PinkElephants~

wait are you back on the original stuff. prozac i think? :blink:

15. Spearmint

Nope, Zoloft.

16. Spearmint

I fail at life officially. :(

17. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jess :sad: :arms:

18. Spearmint

I don't know why people even act like this is a support forum sometimes, it honestly makes me feel sick. :(

19. Mike04

Mike04 Active Member

Its not that bad... I am sure alot of members may have already ended their lives if it wasnt for this forum, and the community in it.

20. ~PinkElephants~

But some people do get overlooked, ignored and they feel like what's the point if no one talks to them or wants to help them or even try to help them. People do get overlooked and ignored here, lately more so than before.

Jess
    :hug: you know how i feel about all of this!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.