Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Yeah..., Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah...

Yeah... Guest

so apparently i can't get any support from this site as much as i try. i can give and give and give but i get nothing back, nothing at all. so just take take take, please drain me dry, maybe then i'll finally do it and make everyone happy.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Tell us what you would like, ideally?
  3. Yeah...

Yeah... Guest

ideally, support, and a thank you every so often would be lovely.
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Whats your definition of support, what kind would you appreciate?
  5. Yeah...

Yeah... Guest

someone actually listening to me without them turning the conversation to themself wouldbe nice.
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Some people are just like that, especially on a site like this, most just want to vent how they feel, though there does have to be some balance (listeners and talkers) The only way to prevent it happening and get the support you need is to tell the person...that's about it.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry you feel that way, *yeah, I'm here to listen to you if you want to talk :hug:
  8. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you haven't felt listened to. I admit I haven't responded to as many threads lately. I do appreciate every response I get and if I haven't said thank you for something I am sorry for that. If you want to you can PM me. :hug:

I hope this doesn't seem to be turning it to me but wanted to share this with you so you know you aren't alone in feeling this way. Two years ago on a forum I made a post and no one responded then someone else used my thread as a place to post their problems and they got responses and turned my thread into their own. I tried to explain they could start their own instead of hijacking mine
    but everyone seemed to think it was wrong for me to feel that way. Made me very suicidal in an already difficult time to feel like I didn't matter. It shouldn't be that way. We all should feel supported here.
  9. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

That's because you haven't met me yet. Still i know what you mean some ppl here just talk about themselves all the time
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

hey, you know where to find me if you need to talk. My pm box is opena nd you know I'll always have an ear for ya :hug:
  11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Same here, sweetie.

Take care of yourself!!! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.