Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I've never wanted to kill myself more than I do right now..............................
  2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Aww hun, what happened? Did anything specific trigger this? :hug: Here if you need someone.
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

it doesnt matter :cry: even the guy above you wants me yeah....
  4. MadeOfGlass

It does too matter! He's just trolling, he doesn't know you, ignore him. :hug:
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:blub:.... but even a complete stranger can see i shouldn't be alive...
  6. MadeOfGlass

No, he's a stranger, so he can't see the reasons you SHOULD keep going. :wub:
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:wub: sorry just so fucking depressed...
  8. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

hope you're ok :(
  9. MadeOfGlass

:wub: S'ok, it happens. My pm box is always open to ya!
  10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

not so much but sorry to worry everyone...think its better if i just stop making htreads :( *hugs*
    :wub: thanks.. you too
  11. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

you keep on talking hon - don't let idiots like the one before mess with you

spoke to management and they've been dealt with

i won't let anyone like that hurt you

12. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: I love you, and you know I'm always here for you. and the trolls, don't listen to 'em, sweets. <3
  13. contemplative

contemplative Member

man, first off, this random stranger doesn't know you at all. He can't say anyhing about you that has any substance. He can't see wether you should live or die. He's being a dick trying to bring people down. And keep posting, cuz we're here to support eachother.
  14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: I love you. And thanks :) :wub: I'll try to keep talking although it's usually to hard..

I'll try and i love you too :hug:

thanks hun :hug: he's just a **** :) I'll try not to listen to people like that. Why do they even come on here if that is all they are going to do?
  15. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Jaded -

1.) Nothing better to do with their life.

2.) Bringing someone down to make themselves feel "empowered" and/or better about their problems.

3.) Has been convinced by society to grasp a very incorrect and stupid impression of suicide.

Whichever reason it was, number one makes him a loser, number two a coward, and number three an idiot :)

I know it feels like you want to listen to people like that when you feel bad, but please don't.
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:laugh: haha thanks hun. And this is true. I wont listen to him :)
    I'm feeling a bit better.. Not much, but a bit. And I have a feeling he wont last long on this forum..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.