yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wastingecho

you keep on talking hon - don't let idiots like the one before mess with you

spoke to management and they've been dealt with

i won't let anyone like that hurt you

:hug:

man, first off, this random stranger doesn't know you at all. He can't say anyhing about you that has any substance. He can't see wether you should live or die. He's being a dick trying to bring people down. And keep posting, cuz we're here to support eachother.

you keep on talking hon - don't let idiots like the one before mess with you

spoke to management and they've been dealt with

i won't let anyone like that hurt you

:hug:

:hug: I love you. And thanks :) :wub: I'll try to keep talking although it's usually to hard..

:hug: I love you, and you know I'm always here for you. and the trolls, don't listen to 'em, sweets. <3
I'll try and i love you too :hug:

man, first off, this random stranger doesn't know you at all. He can't say anyhing about you that has any substance. He can't see wether you should live or die. He's being a dick trying to bring people down. And keep posting, cuz we're here to support eachother.
thanks hun :hug: he's just a **** :) I'll try not to listen to people like that. Why do they even come on here if that is all they are going to do?

Jaded -

1.) Nothing better to do with their life.

2.) Bringing someone down to make themselves feel "empowered" and/or better about their problems.

3.) Has been convinced by society to grasp a very incorrect and stupid impression of suicide.

Whichever reason it was, number one makes him a loser, number two a coward, and number three an idiot :)

I know it feels like you want to listen to people like that when you feel bad, but please don't.

Jaded -

1.) Nothing better to do with their life.

2.) Bringing someone down to make themselves feel "empowered" and/or better about their problems.

3.) Has been convinced by society to grasp a very incorrect and stupid impression of suicide.

Whichever reason it was, number one makes him a loser, number two a coward, and number three an idiot :)

I know it feels like you want to listen to people like that when you feel bad, but please don't.
:laugh: haha thanks hun. And this is true. I wont listen to him :)
I'm feeling a bit better.. Not much, but a bit. And I have a feeling he wont last long on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00