yes i am

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by some_random_name, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

i am not alone in those world many people are suicidal, i'd like to think i'm okay, that i am sane but it's not true, it makes me sad to know that i nearly always feel this way. i wouldn't want to leave anyone on here and a rare few outside the internet but other then that i just want to si again and I know this is the suicide place and i'm sorry for posting here but i just feel this way. i won't si because i promised someone i know and care about that i wouldn't.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, why do you want to SI? Glad that you say you won't give in and do it, that takes strength and courage. Distract yourself, get lost in something like a movie or book or even just reading the posts on here. The people here are good people and do care. I'm glad you decided to post here and share your thoughts, you're far from alone x

3. some_random_name

Thank you petal for your support. You're kind and thank you. I wanted to si because I am just tired of living in a horrible family. I am tired of being sad. I am just counting down the days until I can get therapy and I hope that helps. If not I have people who care about me so even if therapy doesn't help I still have those who care about me. Thank you petal!

4. Petal

*hugs* how old are you? and in what ways are your family horrible to you? No need to thank me, you being here and being safe is thanks enough :)
    When does therapy start? (hugs) hope you're feeling a bit better today my friend x And never be sorry for posting here, thats why we are here, to encourage support and help one another :)

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel this way, I really hope you can stay strong. When does therapy start?

*hugs* it's good to hear you being a bit positive about it all! Keep it up!

6. some_random_name

I am 17 and you? I was touched by a family member when I was younger. Every family member in my family has either been touched or doesn't care or both.

7. some_random_name

My therapy will start in a year.

8. Petal

I'm 27. I have a 17 year old sister though. I am sorry to hear you were abused. Maybe it's time to get help for that. Sexual abuse is one of the most horrid crimes! Could getting a closure help you? Like reporting it to the authorities?

9. some_random_name

Nope. I honestly forgot it even happened. It may sound crazy but it didn't really effect me. I know it's bad but proving it happened would be even more trouble then just separating from these people. I just want to start a family somewhere else. What hurts me emotionally is how I have no friends at school. I have almost no one afk. Here I have friends and I have a few in real life just very very scarce. It's not to bad sometimes but sometimes it hits in. I also have lost a lot of friends. Most leave. My best friend died when I was in the summer between the 6th and 7th grade.

10. some_random_name

My family doesn't care that others are touched. Some are sociopathic and it gets scary sometimes. But I am so close to being free.

11. Petal

It's a good thing that it didn't affect you too badly! Work on making new friends. You seem liek a nice reasonable person, talk to some of your peers in school and I am so sorry to hear of your massive loss. I lost my best friend in 2011. We weren't friends that long but it still was a big eye opener for me. I hope you will make new friends and free yourself of this depression you are in. Is there a school counsellor in your school?

12. some_random_name

My school is horrible. I'm just going to not give up and keep trying. I'll get a few more along the way.

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's good that you won't give up. I am glad to hear that :) Get away from your family as soon as you are able to. I wish I had done that when I was younger. But there is always time to change your life, and I'm rooting for you :)

14. some_random_name

Thank you for rooting for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.