Yes! I can see the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't hold on like this any more. I really have tried. I am actually suprised I made it this far. But now that I have left school, and have no one to talk to, it's impossible. So many things have gone wrong, and I'm sick of being on this stupid world. I now realise that time is not the answer, there is no answer. Either die, or be in pain forever. Even if I escape from my family, I will still have the memories every night, which seem so real. I was destined to never have a life and destined to die. I'm ready to just go. Become another statistic, it's all I deserve after all.
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Destiny sucks sometimes. Is it destiny? The memories will fade away. At least, I think, Im not so sure anymore.But what the future is bringing to us?
    Ist not you destiny to die. You can choose. Just make sure you have chosen well. Do you have hope that things will be better?
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

If the memories were going to fade, they would of by now...

And no, I don't have any hope any more. I gave life a shot, and it just wasn't meant to be.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You don't have to be in pain forever. Yes you will still have memories but you can learn to let go and forgive. You will not be in pain forever :hug:
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I don't want/am not going to forgive.

And, I know I will be, whatever I do. I don't have the strength to stop myself.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As your mind struggles to understand and process the unfathomable the memories return with a vengance. With time they will be put into place, and while they may always remain, they will not take over as they do now. You learn to recognize them for what they are, terrible things that happened in the past. The past is not the present and it certainly does not have to be the future. If you have someone to talk with about these memories, please do. The more you expose yourself to them, the more desensitized you will become. Don't give in to them. You can conquer and move beyond. :hug:
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You do have the strength. And like gentlelady said, in time you can see the things that happened for what they are. They don't have control over you.
  8. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: Sizzor :hug:

Times are hard.. but you are definitly strong enough to make it through.

I wish you much luck.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I no how it feels to run out of energy to continue. And how you feel out of place with others. I to am ready to give up. After reading the posts I received it made me stop and think.
    I really shouldn't think about these things While everything in my head are all garbled up. We will see what happens...:chopper:
  10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Why does everyone think I am strong?

I am not strong. I won't make it through the night :sad:
  11. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Sizzor. I know you are strong.:smile:

You can do anything!

:hug: It's true.
  12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

If you want to talk, I'm here... anytime, hun. :hug:
  13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks to all of you. I managed to find the courage and ring and talk to someone. They have given me a few suggestions as to what I should do, like talk to my nan for one. That's going to be near impossible because of the way I feel, but I'm going to try.

Overall, I'm feeling a bit better

:hug:s to all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.