Yes I've tried it

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by some_random_name, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

i have tried it a few times, yes. It's not worth it. There's always a reason to live on, to live another day. These are the things I was told. I ignored all of them.

Worst part is family caught me every time. They never think they are attempts just ignore my actions. I am stupid to expect them to see. I would miss sf to much. It's nice here, even if I was stupid enough to break site rules. I am a mess up but at least I have someone helping me through hard times. Or so I thought.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there :) I'm glad you decided to stay around. They're right, there's always a reason to live on, the one constant in life is "change" everything always changes. Especially "feelings" they're the hardest to deal with, some days I feel I don't want to be here, the next I wonder why I felt like that yesterday or even an hour ago.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am happy you're still here *hugs*

Please get some help, I know it's hard, but please do. There's a better solution out there than suicide. You deserve that help!
    some_random_name likes this.
  4. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

There is always a reason to stay around. No matter how bad things get. Family, friends, forum friends, even pets! Never do anything without thinking it totally through. Including the effects it would have on others. Firstly the implications to you, if it goes wrong. It may leave you with terrible illnesses, or disabilities worse than what you currently dealing with. Also, just how your reactions will affect other people, sometimes very deeply. Causing them to have a breakdown themselves, and permanently affecting their mental health. Or they may live a life of constant sorrow, or worse.... They may have many unanswered questions, that can never be answered... Or guilt that it may be their fault. Everything has an equal opposite reaction. Good luck with your journey through life's turmoil and stresses my friend. You will always have friends on this forum to help you. :)
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks for the positive post, i'm sure it gives some of us a glimmer of hope and that is good. Mission accomplished. You're more than welcome to share more of how you are feeling and how you began to see the light.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.