yes, yes, yes

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Mar 31, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok. I’m ok.

hoping if I say it enough, it'll keep the demons at bay this evening. blah.

2. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Mo! Say it and believe it. And add to it "I am a treasure!" Because you are a treasure; a treasure to me and others you have met and still others who have not had the privilege of meeting you yet. ♥ ♥ ♥

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do that too hun I do hope you feel better after saying it over and over hun You are more then ok hun here hugs

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both...

Why do I continue to open up to others, believe their promises of being there and ultimately be let down. Again...? I swear, this has got to stop. :'(

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

They say you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get a prince...I have warts too...but, without opening up we miss so much

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:censored:

7. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I agree with Sadeyes plus someone once told me that we can't recognize joy if we've never had sorrow(s). I suppose there is some truth to that. One day I think we will all be very, very, very joyous. ;)

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Opening up can hurt... I think most of us have found that out. But it can also lead to friendship and trust, which makes it all worth it. :hug: I'm sorry you've been let down, you don't deserve that.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Well recently it was a friend but today it was family. I tried. But it backfired.

Thanks, take care.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, family does not deserve you. I know my words to not make it better. Sometimes every time we are turned away by family its another loss. another punch to the heart. Another sorrow. sometimes peoples hearts are so closed that they harm others. You deserve better than that. I also agree with what the folks above have said. A closed heart is a horrible price to pay for having been hurt. I do wish life were less painful. You have had your share of pain, And then some.

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, flowers. It is what it is. I need to come to terms with it and move on from wanting something that won't ever exist.

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, yet another thing to grieve. :(

13. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh no I hope I havent hurt you in my selfish isolation & withdrawal. You are awesome Miss & deservs happiness & all thats good. I do hope that seeing so many who care so much for you will help ease the pain bit by bit till the pain is less & joy is much more I for one feel priveledged to have met you here...