yes..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brittless, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

that's my answer to feeling suicidal.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why are you suicidal brit? x (hugs)

3. Brittless

because i am tired of being in physical pain. because i can't cope with it. it's like a lifelong torture chamber.

4. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I wish I could help. You seem like a nice person and don't deserve to feel this way.

5. MyCatWillMissMe

Do you want to share with us what the pain is from? Maybe someone here could relate and be more helpful.

6. Brittless

thanks though apparently the universe thinks i am undeserving of relief.

7. Brittless

a disease.. keeps me in pain because there are flare ups. doesn't allow me to sleep. it drives me insane and makes living everyday life harder.

8. MyCatWillMissMe

Have you looked into specific medications and dietary changes that might help you sleep? There are many options regardless of how unlikely their success may be, such as putting lavender in your pillow, abdominal breathing before bed, etc.

I get shit for sleep too because my mind never turns off due to schizoaffective disorder. It's maddening and whenever I see someone who just lays down and falls asleep I want to punch them in the face.

As far as the pain goes, I'm really sorry for whatever it is.

9. CodeX

CodeX Controversial Figure

There you go : )
    [​IMG]

Brittless likes this.
  10. Brittless

i have looked into a few things. i have lavender oil which i massage into my temples and i have sleep meds, but its hard to fall asleep when my body is constantly stressed out. i am going to try meditation, but right now its too much and i don't want to do it anymore. its maddening to see people get 8 hours of sleep, but then again to see people live life not in constant pain is maddening.

thanks for the suggestions. im just trying to not let it all get to me. but it is. it so is..

11. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are struggling so much right now.

I wish I had more words for you but they are gonna fail me right now.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you, and I'll do my best to be here for you.
    Take care

12. Brittless

thank you. it is good to see your words.