Yesterday, today, no more tomorrows please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yesterday I grabbed on to a hand and held on tight for 2 hours. You know who you are and thank you. But I wasted your time. Once I got home someone stayed at my home til I fell asleep so they knew my youngest and I would be safe. Today is a new day. No more hands I cant put anyone through that again. And I cant put myself through another day of the hurts that I shouldnt have to be taking. The lost love. The lost friends. The explainations that never come. The emptiness. So I break my own promise to wait til my home sells. Just another hurt I dont want to have to be there to see, to feel. No hope and most of all no reason to hang on for more. Wow how appropiate on the radio Waiting by city_in_color. So I hold my head up high.....
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sending caring and loving thoughts and please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: please reach out again - it's worth it! xx
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can stay safe hold our hands again for the sake of your youngest one for your sake hold on Youhave people who care here you have friends here so please hold on to us. PLease
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, grab onto my hand anytime - holding it out for you - just grab it! :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

keep reaching out Carla :hug: You have a lot of support behind you :)
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I still cant really remember much or know what happened yesterday. But I've got my mental health worker telling me today she cant stop me. So wait for the next opportunity.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla, I know if I were around you and you needed a hand to hold to get you through, I would not hesitate to give it to you every day. I would offer it every day for as long as it takes. I know your friends feel no differently. I so wish I could wrap you up in caring and comfort until you could feel the love and compassion necessary for you to find peace in living. I would wish all the pain and hurt away, even if it meant taking it on myself. Please don't give up. :hug:
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis, Gentlelady has hit the nail square on the head.. There are so many people here who love you!!You know my hand is always there for you.. Unfortunately we are on line at different times.. You know my email address and that is up and running all day and into the evenings..I am here for you and you know I will listen!!! I love you Sis!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.