Yesterday was almost I felt nothing for my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirami999, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirami999

kirami999 Member

I don't know where should I put this post. But yesterday was almost I had no feeling left in myself. I just want to end it. I don't what went over me. I think it's my loneliness combined with hormone??, combined with feeling worthlessness, ugly, stupid and all negativity in my life makes me just want to end it. I'm tired of crying. Every day and night. What should I do? Last night when I drive I just want to <Mod Edit: Method> and just die flat. It's easier to end my life.

How do you continue your life? I don't see anywhere I could contribute myself to the society. Sorry. Stupidity is awesome in my mind
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya Kirami,

I hope you continue to keep reaching out for support here. What has been going on for you that has lead you to feeling so low?
  3. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to find this site when I was without hope. Reading that others were feeling as bad as I was and managed to function again helped. I still have a lot of very bad days. I hope you reach out to some of the people that are here. It does help.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

You continue by keeping reaching out for support. Help is out there, you just have to ask for it and admit you have a problem which you are doing. See your doctor and explain how you are feeling, they CAN help you. :hug:
  5. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Emptiness, non sens ...
    It won't erase it but you have to know this is a feeling shared by some here.
    At least even if a bit different I can understand the words and their echo.

Maybe knowing this could feel a bit the gap inside.
    Knowing there is someone else sitting in the dark.

... and sometimes I wonder, maybe crying mean we're still alive. Still have feelings, still hope to get out somehow.
    Anyway I am sure there is a way for you to be usefull somehow if you want to.
    Lot of associations for pet or homeless people are looking for help.

I think it is a good idea that you thought about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.