Yesterday

normaljoe

I reside in indiana for the time being. (wont way what city for confidentiality purposes.) and winter is fast approaching for the midwest. I have been really stressed about mid terms for grad school and caring for my mom since my dad died and just family in general. So, with it being such a nice day I decided and am going to again after I write this, to meditate in the Uni campus near some trees in the sun. While doing this I went to youtube and put on some really calming relaxing music. (searched "relaxation music") and i just sat there. concentrating on my breathing, in and out. letting my mind go blank. it took about 10 mins to get to blank but i got there and i felt pretty stress free for a while after that. Im not talking like all day but the next 1-2 hours definitely. and any break from stress you can get is worthwhile, especially with such a pay off. Well right now I have my eyes on a nice cozy corner outside under trees. I think I will make my way there now. hope this helps :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am really glad you are feeling much better. I sometimes too put on meditation at night and it's just so relaxing and mostly sends me to sleep lately. I hope you feel on meditating and continue to feel better after doing so! Best of luck! It is always nice to read positive things on the forum!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00