Discussion in 'After Effects' started by falling_angel, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falling_angel

falling_angel Active Member

I tried to kill myself yesterday. I have been doing worse in school, and my brother is rarely home. I feel like a burden to him, so I thought it best to end my life.

I climbed to the roof of our apartment building. I figured I'd sit on the edge and make it look like an accident. As I sat down, I heard a meow. I got up and went to see what it was, I had as much time as I wanted.

I found a small kitten. She looked so pittiful, and so like me. She was all alone. For some reason, this snapped me out of the idea of killing myself.

I am keeping the kitten. I named her Hope. She is white with one black spot on her left ear. She saved me. For some reason, I don't want to kill myself anymore.
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

So you took the cat in... Or did it take you in? Either way, animals are known to bring the occasional strange effect on people.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you are still with us hun :hug: He is a very special kitty:smile:
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thank heavens for hope :) she will always be your hope she was there for a reason. . . You! We could all do with a kitten :) she glad ur still with us:biggrin:
  5. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

*Thanks cat* I'm happy you're still here. Too bad they don't have an animal intervention program for people feeling suicidal. My dog and the horse I ride have kept me from going over the edge several times.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Thank God that you found that kitten fallen angel. I'm glad that you're still here with us. I'm also glad that you're keeping your kitten. I think you both saved eachother. :hug:
  7. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I am glad you snapped out of the idea. Either you saved the kitten or driven to it by some strange reason, you both saved each other. I am glad the kitten found someone that will care as the kitten will look after you.
    yay!!! for HOPE :hug:
  8. falling_angel

Thanks everybody. Hope is wonderful, and she did save me. Somehow, no matter how strange this sounds, I think my mom sent her. After my mom and dad died, I've been so alone, now I have Hope, in more ways than one.:biggrin:
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hope. :hug:
  10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

that's beautiful :biggrin:
  11. sparkle&shine

sparkle&shine New Member

Thats amazing <33:santa:
  12. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

That's an amazing story :smile:
  13. falling_angel

Yeah, I guess it is an amazing story. She is such a great cat, she follows me around all day. She acts like a dog, fetching her toy. I took her to the vet, and she's in good health, just a little underweight. She's about seven weeks old.
  14. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

many events in life that we despise as mere coincidences are not . Hope on.
  15. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

And where can we get our hands on hope to thank her for saving you? :smile: cats are wonderful things. I'm happy your still here hun you look after hope and spoil her rotten you hear? :biggrin: :hug:
  16. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Im glad that you saw that cat :hug:
  17. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

That's a sweet story. Glad to hear it.
  18. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Lovely story... she's calling out for you.. Things happens for a reason. Simple things like this is what makes the world so special. I love animals very much and same as everyone who posted here ;-) Animals rule!! yay!
  19. trulysweet

trulysweet Member

interesting to me when I saw you named your angel Hope...about 6 months ago after an attempt that should have ended my life I went and had the japanese kanji symbols for hope tattoed on my back so that I'd never be without Hope...I'm glad you found Hope.
  20. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Hi angel,

I'd like to ask how are you and your lovely cat doing? Everything's fine?? Take care of one another, and most importantly take care of yourself okay..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.