yesterdays poolparty ='[

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Jul 20, 2010.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

was so fucking fun! :cry:

the girl i was so madly in love with last year was there... it was so fun, it's never boring when she's there, she's so sweet and cute and im afraid i still love her :cry:

i thought i was so over her :cry:
    but her being around, damn, i didn't have so much fun that whole year when she wasn't near me :cry:

i have a girlfriend now... and she's sweet, and i like her...
    and last year with that girl i loved
    i ended it sorta
    cuz she was (and still is) on drugs... she's never sober... and she's moody when she is sober... so i kind of ignored all the "let's hang out" messages

she's so fun
    i miss her :cry:

ahhhhh, i wanna die so bady right now :cry:
    i don't wanna live without her :nerves:
  2. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

and i love my girlfriend and i don't wanna loose her :cry:

if i loose her, i wanna die even more :cry:

fuck, im in love with 2 people :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

By the sounds of it she probably wouldn't be all that fun if she was clean off of drugs and drink the way you want her to be, so it may not be as fun as you'd think. Maybe you're just 'in love' with having a lot of fun and because she provides that, your feelings are projected onto her? I don't know.. it is a firm belief of mine that nobody can be in love with two or more people, however, so I think what you're feeling for one or both of these girls isn't love.

In regards to your situation though, I'd suggest avoiding this girl from now on the way you have been doing before. You're with somebody that you already claim to have very strong feelings for, you don't want to ruin that because of a person it already didn't work out with. Whatever route you take, in the end you'll have to choose one of them, and the one you're with currently sounds a lot more stable than the one from your past.