Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zacharyabdelmiqbel, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it was my twin brother’s and my birthday was yesterday! We turned 20 years old, and I’m not too sure how I should feel right now. I have not seen my family in two years including my twin brother. That defiantly breaks my heart. I fear I’ll never see them again, that's all I wanted for my birthday. I live right now with my father and his wife witch would be my stepmother... I can't take this place no more their Mormon faith and they didn't even say happy birthday to me. My life, where it's at now is a mess. I’ve been trying to clean it up but I feel like making a bigger MESS!
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

First of all, happy belated birthday. It's awful to think that your own father forgot your birthday... and I have nothing else to say on that topic except that it's awful.

Is it possible to get out of your father's house? If you remove the negative enviornment you could start feeling better.

Is there any way of contacting your twin brother? Even if it's email or by phone, it could hold you over. It could be enough for now to exchange words, until you can get a definate travel plan to see him in person.

Take care and PM me if you need to talk to someone. :hug: Feel better.
  3. I talk to my twin brother all the time on the phone. We are the “realest” we say niggas. *Laughs* I miss my brother and family so much. We can make conversations and fun moment and everything. Here with my o’ so distant father and my crazy bitch stepmother it makes me feel so discombobulated. My father knew it was my birthday even since I’ve brought it up the whole week before everyday saying something along the lines “I have never gotten anything for my birthday can’t wait for the 6th of September dad!” I cannot get out of my dad’s house… period.
  4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Sorry that I'm getting back to you a whole day later.

How could your father ignore your birthday? That's despicable.

I'm still a little bit lost on your not being able to get out of your dad's house. Is it a money issue, or is he just that controlling?

Keep talking to your twin brother, maybe he could come to you instead. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.