yet again.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lucifer001, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucifer001

lucifer001 New Member

well im new to this forum i thort i get that bit out first..
    i have been feeling really suicdal since 2006 and no one seems to beable to help or care anymore i just dont want to be here anymore iv been to the docs and all iv been to the metal health and all aswell i just dont know what to do,,, i try to talk to my mum but she has a lot on her plate cus my brother has skitsprina how ever u spell it...i just feel so worthles in this world any help? thanks anyway from scott
  2. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

hey there. welcome to sf, we tend to be a pretty friendly bunch. I'm sorry that your mom and others haven't been able to be there for you. I hope that we can offer some support for your needs.
  3. lucifer001

lucifer001 New Member

thanks i just need people to talk to aswell cus i cant o this on my own:( but i feel like just giveing up and takeing my life so people dont have to see me anymore...
  4. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

well I hope you stick around awhile so we can get to know you.

feel free to let it out here.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lucifer..I'm here if you need to talk :)
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lucifer,
    You are not alone in this world there are plenty of us with similar thoughts. Have you been diagnosed by a shrink? You really need to get some professional help to determine what you suffer from.
    You will find some new friends here! This forum is one big family and care when someone is really down. We can help by offering support, friendship, an ear to listen, and sometimes advice. You might want to seek the outside help. Even just seeing a therapist makes a big difference! Take Care!~Joseph~
  7. lucifer001

lucifer001 New Member

hey sorry i only just came back online cus of my pc whent down im just haveing another bad nite again i have been to the docs and that but they seem to brush me off with the same old shit and last time they gave me a book on how to cope with depresstion im like wtf i just need some help urgent i just cant hold this back anymore i look forward to some replky take care people :)
  8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Hi scott!!

you are not going thru this alone, most of us feel the way you do...

PM me anytime if you need to chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.