Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ket93, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Well as I lay here in my bed wishing I had something more fulfilling in my life right now, I just can't help but think .... I wish I was with my BF. I will not see him til Sunday at the earliest, and we have only saw each other once this week since our recent break up last SAT. I just feel very alone and not very wanted right now with everything and the way it is...
    I know I need to gain a lot more self esteem, work on my dependency issues and hopefully gain some happiness with myself and try to make myself happy so I am not always looking to others for that, especially men. I mean I want to be with him more than anything and I hope that we can work things out somehow, but I also know I have got to learn to be better at being alone. Just like today I asked him if he was coming down to see me and he said that he had a lot of stuff to do this weekend, which I believe him because I know what it is... and then he said a friend of his asked him to go out tomorrow night. So in place of seeing me tomorrow, it will be him going out with his friend. It really hurt me at first, and I will probably still be bothered by it tomorrow, but I know that I have to just get over it and somehow move forward...
  2. Ideservedeath

Ideservedeath Member

Hey - at least you have someone that cares about you! I'm jealous.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Seems like you know what direction to go in. Hopefully things work out for you and your ex.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Ket,
    It sounds to me that you need to learn how to be intimate with yourself.You need to learn to love you so it will build your self esteem. Give yourself and your BF some time. If he doesn't come around and realize you love him, then you will have to be brave and start going out with friends and enjoying yourself. Someone new will come along and things will be O.K. again. Your BF might have already decided he wants to explore other options but still cares about you also.It's a fickled world we live in and I know how hard it will be to get back out there and start looking again. I may be wrong but that is how I took your thread. Good Luck and I honestly hope you two work things out!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.