Yet Another Diagnosis

Organicmaplesyurp

Some Chargie
SF Supporter
Hello all,

I just got informed that I have something else wrong with me on top of my other illnesses. I'm trying to look on the bright side by thinking that now that I know what else is wrong, I might be able to get proper treatment and feel a little better. However, that means going through a whole new process and whirlwind of doctors and life changes.

Again.

I'm feeling so much anxiety right now. I wish I could run and hid from myself sometimes. Why couldn't I have been born with a healthy body?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too hope now that they have diagnosed you they will give you the proper treatment you need to start feeling better. I am sorry you feel so anxious but hopefully with right medication that will decrease soon.

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you have been through so much. Hopefully now you have another diagnosis though they can better attune your regimen to combat your illnesses and make you more comfortable.

We can't do much for the physical side of things, but we can try and help with the mental side. I'm glad you've decided to stick around, for what it's worth. Your anxiety is natural, but try not to let it get you down. It's just one more hurdle, and it sounds like you've dealt with a fair few already. Keep it up, you're doing so well.

Organicmaplesyurp

Some Chargie
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you have been through so much. Hopefully now you have another diagnosis though they can better attune your regimen to combat your illnesses and make you more comfortable.

We can't do much for the physical side of things, but we can try and help with the mental side. I'm glad you've decided to stick around, for what it's worth. Your anxiety is natural, but try not to let it get you down. It's just one more hurdle, and it sounds like you've dealt with a fair few already. Keep it up, you're doing so well.
Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot.

crazyk

SF Supporter
Hello all,

I just got informed that I have something else wrong with me on top of my other illnesses. I'm trying to look on the bright side by thinking that now that I know what else is wrong, I might be able to get proper treatment and feel a little better. However, that means going through a whole new process and whirlwind of doctors and life changes.

Again.

I'm feeling so much anxiety right now. I wish I could run and hid from myself sometimes. Why couldn't I have been born with a healthy body?
Has your anxiety lessened at all now that a little time has passed?

Organicmaplesyurp

Some Chargie
SF Supporter
Has your anxiety lessened at all now that a little time has passed?
Hello, thank you for asking.

It has only changed. I'm on a new medication currently which has made me feel somewhat better. I still have some new doctors to see and tests to get done this upcoming week. I'm happy that I'm finally getting some answers and proper treatment, but it is all a whirlwind.

crazyk

SF Supporter
Hello, thank you for asking.

It has only changed. I'm on a new medication currently which has made me feel somewhat better. I still have some new doctors to see and tests to get done this upcoming week. I'm happy that I'm finally getting some answers and proper treatment, but it is all a whirlwind.
Sounds promising, I’m glad. I have a new diagnosis myself and hoping I get some relief in an area of my life that I’ve struggled in for a long time. Although I don’t want to tell people irl cause I think I totally sound like a hypochondriac with all my diagnosis. Lol. Keep moving forward and hopefully you’ll continue to find answers

Organicmaplesyurp

Some Chargie
SF Supporter
Although I don’t want to tell people irl cause I think I totally sound like a hypochondriac with all my diagnosis.
I understand this feeling too well! I feel embarrassed whenever I even go to my doctor with a new (or old) symptom. He has told me that he believes that I "feel things too much" because I have had chronic illnesses since I was young. Another doctor has said that it's just my depression and that I need to get and hobby and stop focusing on my body so much.

I feel ashamed of myself whenever it really is something small. Most times, I am right, but when I'm wrong, I hear it from everyone.

crazyk

SF Supporter
I understand this feeling too well! I feel embarrassed whenever I even go to my doctor with a new (or old) symptom. He has told me that he believes that I "feel things too much" because I have had chronic illnesses since I was young. Another doctor has said that it's just my depression and that I need to get and hobby and stop focusing on my body so much.

I feel ashamed of myself whenever it really is something small. Most times, I am right, but when I'm wrong, I hear it from everyone.
I’ve come to the conclusion that the drs who say things like that just can’t handle not being able to figure out the problem.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00