Yet another New Guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bograt, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bograt

Bograt Active Member

Nothing like an intro post!

I'm here to help others as well as to seek help, when I need it. I'm pretty sure I have Bi-Polar disorder, I can be happy and carefree for weeks and for no reason or from some obscure trigger fall into a crippling, suicidal depression from anything to hours to weeks. I have a very helpful and understanding family, unfortunetly I work overseas so they really cannot help me very much. When in my lows I think of suicide frequently, but I'm pretty set in never going through with that because I know how badly it would effect my family. This does not, however, keep me from having these thoughts or make coping with them any easier. I figure here at least I could talk freely when I'm having bad times, and try to offer help when I'm not so bad.
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! its great you come to help others and im sure you will be able to find help here when you need it too!
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i am sorry your family isn't around where you can utilize the support they would be able to give you. i am glad you found us and feel free to speak with us here though. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
  7. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship you deserve, and manage to share your experiences and help others when you feel up to it.

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.