Yet another new person here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DedZeppelin, Sep 15, 2016.

1. DedZeppelin

DedZeppelin New Member

hi. Me here. Like a lot of you, I'm very alone. I don't like being alone, it's just the way it worked out -long fucking story. I'm here because I guess maybe I still have a sliver of hope that I'll find a friend, or help, or a clue as to why so many people these days are so goddamn shallow, mean, narcissistic, fickle, etc. I can't trust anyone anymore.
    I'll keep this short. Just wanted to introduce myself.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi, welcome to the forum. I wish I had the answers you seek, because I am often wondering the same things myself. But you have come to a good place for support and friendship. I hope being here will be helpful to you.

3. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Welcome!

There is a lot of good people here.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.

5. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi :) Welcome.
    I don't know that you'll ever find the answer why people are shallow, mean, fickle, narcissistic (may I add) judgmental, evil, selfish, irritating and impatient? I don't know, maybe you will, I never have. I chose rather to just accept that I don't belong in society and I made my life happy otherwise, mind you, I'm one of the few who enjoys solitude. But I can definitely say that posting here on the forum has helped me a lot and I've found some very nice, honest and wonderful people here. I hope you do too. xx

Petal likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am glad you posted, that is the first step in the right direction. Well done you.
    Keep talking to us, we wont judge you or dismiss your issues, this is a safe haven or us. Glad you joined.
    Want to tell us more about yourself? We would love to listen :)

7. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Hey, welcome:)
    May it be the right place, and help you!