Yet Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sentinel55, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentinel55

sentinel55 New Member

Hi Guys – I've been a member for a couple of weeks now but I've only just felt able to post an intro.

Looking at the posts I appear to be a little older than most people here (I'm in my forties), but I guess that age is no barrier to suicidal thoughts.

I've been suffering from depression for about 5 years now and have done all the usual things - therapy, counseling and of course good old anti depressants which don't appear to be doing any good at the moment.

I've had one attempt at suicide but it was only half hearted. Problem is I want to end it all but am scared of not doing it properly.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved in the forum

Bye for now.
  2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi mate
    welcome to the forum, don't worry about the age thing, you'll find there are some old gits like us on here lol.

sorry to hear about the attempt.

anytime you want to chat just pm me or anyone here, we will always try to help.

stay safe

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey welcome to the forum :welcome:
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!! :)
  6. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hey and Welcome
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry you suffer from depression like many of us here, but am glad you found us. I hope we are able to provide you with the support you are searching for. take care. :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.