yet another newbie....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by vixter101, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Hi All,

Not really sure what to say here....I'm a new girl and discovered this site yesterday and found to be really helpful so far.

Hope that not only when I'm having a nightmare day you'll be here for support but that when any of you are having a nightmare day that I can return the favour of support or a friendly ear.

Anyway, I have this site bookmarked as I think this will be savour :)

Take care all, and hope to get to know you all better....I'll be in the chat room a lot me thinks....

Vix x
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Vix,

I am so glad you discovered this neat is that? Nice to meet you, and I hope you continue to benefit from this supportive atmosphere! :hug:

3. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Thanks for the message all seem so nice from those I've chatted to in the chat room so far. Hope I can offer help as much as those offer it me as well :)

Vix x
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We've met already Vix, but welcome again :) It's nice to meet you, you're a very friendly person :)
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Vix...
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum vix. i am glad you have found us to be helpful so far. Peer to peer support is some of the best kind of support you can find. We help each other as much as we can. Some days we are able to help, other days we need to be helped. Good to have you here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.